Friday, November 4, 2011

Send Me Your Links!

I've decided that I have some major catching up to do today. I haven't been reading or watching any news at all. At. All. This is not okay. Politics and current events are like my lifeblood and I need a good reboot. There could be a fiery comment on its way to kill us and I wouldn't have the slightest clue. That's how out of the loop I am.

So, I'm going to be doing lots of reading over the next few days and would love any links you'd like to share. They could be for anything really. Some political issue you've been thinking about, a video, a funny picture of a cat. I don't care. I just need some place to start.

4 comments:

  1. Shit is going down in Oakland, Herman Cain is a creepy sexual predator, and something about a Kardashian getting divorced after a couple months of being married. There, you can skip the Huffington Post.

    I just recommend looking here if you want to see a bunch of news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks! I will definitely check out the link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, this isn't political or current event-y but it is pretty funny. And the 2 kids at the end make it all worth while. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_YQpbzQ6gzs

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?