Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Moving

Once again I've gone far too long without blogging so I thought I'd let you guys know a little bit about what's been going on with me. I wish I could say everything's been wonderful, but life is frustratingly fickle in that regard. I can't get into all the details yet (the story isn't finished and I'm not ready), but I can say I went a little crazy for a moment and almost ruined something important to me. Luckily I've been swamped with moving and haven't had too much time to dwell on things.
This is not what I look like when moving.
Ah moving. Everyone knows how much moving sucks so I won't bore you with the details. I will say I have a ton of work ahead of me so don't be surprised if I disappear again. I'm loving the new house though and it doesn't hurt that I'm living with my friend. Already I feel more like myself living with someone. And in case anyone is wondering, Holden is settling in quite nicely. If I could just figure out how to get my box spring up the stairs and the heat more evenly dispersed throughout the house it would be perfect.

So that's that. Not much I know, but I'll be back soon.

5 comments:

  1. Pesky box springs...

    I had a friend who actually had to take the nails out (though I think they were actually staples or something like that) and reassemble his box spring upstairs in an apartment he rented. I would just sleep on a mattress lying on the floor... but I think I'm white trash, so...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I would never put that much effort into it. I'm sleeping with the mattress on the floor now and I hate it. Not only do I feel ghetto as hell but I don't like being so close to the floor. I'll probably buy a platform bed in Jan though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I <3 platform beds... They're so much easier for the frequent mover! At any rate, I'm glad to hear you and Holden are settling in alright! It's awesome the relief you're getting from having another adult around, too. I really don't think I'd handle living on my own again well at all. *Shakes head* I'm just not a fan. I get too scared. O.o

    Best of luck with all the work that is ahead! I hope the situation you mentioned works out alright. All the best!

    ~SkyddsDrake

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you're alive and well. What I read is that you *almost* ruined something very important. You didn't ruin it, so that's a good thing! We're all allowed to go crazy every once in a while and almost ruin shit. As long as we don't completely ruin it, it's OK. (I don't even know what I'm talking about, so I'm just making shit up right now)

    Seriously though, it's great to hear that you and Holden are OK.

    ReplyDelete
  5. April: Sorry I didn't get back to you before! My internet wasn't hooked up and it's a pain to do these things on my phone. Wanted to let you know your comment made me laugh and I have every intention of emailing you back! :)

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?