Sunday, May 15, 2011

Historically Hardcore

Don't you hate it when you have posts sitting in your drafts forgotten about for months? I even have drafts dated as far back as 2009 that I abandoned. Makes me feel tired just thinking about it. So while I'm sure many of you have seen these posters already, there definitely worth posting just in case.

Created by "art director Jenny Burrows and copywriter Matt Kapple," these posters were made as an art project apparently. Too bad the Smithsonian doesn't do something similar. This is just the sort of thing parents and teachers can use to draw kids into a subject that doesn't always get much love: history.


Roosevelt was shot before his speech, but I still like it.

2 comments:

  1. Love these! I have some unfinished posts from 2005 sitting there. I've tried to finish them, but it's hard to remember what I was thinking at the time, or why I never published it to begin with.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?