Tuesday, December 7, 2010

President Obama on Tax Cuts and Unemployment Extension

I actually think this statement was well done:


Not too surprisingly, I'm completely unhappy with the decision to compromise with Republicans. It may be cynical to admit, but I'd prefer to keep the senate gridlocked and let everything expire. Would this hurt a lot of families? Of course. But then people might be think twice about who they vote for and the worth of war.

I realize I'm being bratty, but I can't help it. This whole situation pisses me off to no end. I'm glad unemployment benefits will be extended though.

1 comment:

  1. I'm just so glad unemployment will be extended. I keep thinking, "If I can hold on 'til Spring..." There has to be a job for me out there, right?

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?