Tuesday, November 9, 2010

In Which or Heroine Checks In

Hello dear readers. Sorry I've been MIA but I've been crazy busy with school. See I have this nasty habit of putting everything off until the last possible minute and it often leaves me clamoring to finish my work at 4:30 before class at 5:30. Not a very good way to do things, but I can't seem to help myself. Of course I should take you guys into consideration. I mean, how else are you going to get by each day without out my yammering to entertain you?

Ok, I joke. But really, I need to stop being such a procrastinator.

Would it be crazy to admit that sometimes I fantasize about having a blog like Jezebel (but more awesome)? I don't know why, but I think it could really work with a good set of people.

Anyhoo, so I just wanted to check in and abase myself for being such a bad blog mistress. I leave you with this video:


You can read more about the case here. And do yourself a favor, don't read the youtube comments.

Update: I just want to add this link because it has a lot more information.

2 comments:

  1. This quote pretty much sums it all up here:

    _____________________________________
    "The case has deeply divided the community of Silsbee and especially Silsbee High School." (DA)Sheffield strongly warns that any retribution, threats or harassment of the victim could result in 3rd degree felony Retaliation charges being filed."
    ______________________________________


    I guess he didn't mean it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy shit! wtf is wrong with people? The comments of this video are going on and on about how she must of wanted it and what about all those poor guys sitting in jail because of false convictions. It makes me super pissed. (Of course the video doesn't mention the fact people tried to get into the room this girl was locked in or that the rapist plead guilty to a lesser charge.)

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?