Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Pictures

*Double posted*

Here are some pics from my weekend:

IMG_9446
IMG_9434IMG_9338IMG_9374IMG_9452IMG_9334IMG_9330IMG_9439IMG_9308IMG_9417IMG_9346IMG_9423IMG_9437


I finally fulfilled my lifelong wish of having a costume party this Friday. Ok, so maybe it hasn't been lifelong, but it sure has felt like a long time. Unfortunately I had quite a few party poopers for friends for a while there (though they were great in other ways), but now that's not a problem. In fact, we already started planning the next costume party during this one. (You know you have great friends when they get as excited as you do about a Harry Potter themed party.) I wish I had taken a picture of the spread because it was quite lovely. I made meatball slider, french onion dip, deviled eggs, and every sweet you can imagine. Even though the food was pretty simple, I had made cute little signs for everything and had it all spread out all fancy like. I felt like a champ. (What? I like to feed people.)

The next day we went trick-or-treating since Utah is weird and doesn't celebrate Halloweens that fall on Sundays on Sunday. Either way, Holden had a lot of fun and this was the first year he really got into the whole thing. All in all it was a great weekend and I hope you guys had at least a tenth as much fun as I did.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. That first picture of Holden is absolutely precious! All of the pictures are awesome but (other than your cutie pie's pic) the one's that really stood out to me were the glittered pumpkins (how f'ing cool!) and the pic of you and your friend. Your eyes in that pic are stunning.

    I'm glad you guys had a good Halloween.

    On an unrelated note, we're seriously considering having an Ugly Christmas Sweater party this year. I've heard about them but I've never been to one. Hopefully it'll be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I was wearing two pairs of false eyelashes. lol

    And I think that sweater idea is brilliant! I might even have to steal it. It sounds fun and they always have horrible sweaters at thrift stores.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?