Thursday, October 21, 2010

MSNBC Lean Forward Campaign

Have you guys seen MSNBC’s new marketing campaign "Lean Forward?" The ads are directed by Spike Lee and there are quite a few of them.

This video is a great explanation of the tagline and what went on:


Out of all of the ads, I think Rachel Maddow's and Keith Olbermann's are my favorite.



First of all, Olbermann sure can type fast with one hand. Second, seeing Maddow's ad makes me realize that I would be happy being one of the people in the background. I usually tell people I want to be a journalist, but that's kind of inaccurate. I just want to be involved with politics and media in some way. I want a job where facts are important and this made me realize that there are a lot of different ways to do that. So who knows?

You can see Chris Matthew's here, Ed Schultz's here, and Morning Joe's here. There is also a general ad that is good, if not a bit corny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?