Monday, September 27, 2010

A Weekend in Pictures

*cross posted

It feels like it's been forever since I've done one of these.

IMG_8816
IMG_8819
IMG_8877
IMG_8824
IMG_8848
IMG_8825
IMG_8828
IMG_8843
IMG_8874
IMG_8854

This was a pretty good weekend I must say. Even though I didn't do anything too spectacular, I got to see zombies at the library, eat some amazing pizza (spinach, artichoke hearts, tomatoes, red onions, feta cheese, and mozzarella cheese...YUM!), and hang out with my boys. I tried to see the Greek play Alcestis, but apparently it started at 9 am instead of 9 pm. Oh well. At least I had some margaritas to take away the sting. :)

Also, aren't this Captain Crunch boxes amazing? I love it when companies go back to their original logos. It just makes me happy for some reason.

Anyhoo, hope everyone had a good weekend!

4 comments:

What's on your mind?