Monday, July 19, 2010

A Week Sometime Last Month in Pictures

I posted these pictures over at Sunshine and Bones a little over a month ago. Since I don't feel like blogging too much today, I thought I would re-post them here (though I did share the second to last picture).

You're welcome.

These pictures were taken on one of the rare nice days in Utah. It was sunny, but not too hot, and everything had finally turned that really green color of the warmer months. Utah weather is far too finicky for my taste and it was nice to be outside this week.

IMG_3652
IMG_3616
IMG_3589
IMG_3513
IMG_3630
IMG_3577
IMG_3580
IMG_3564
IMG_3521

I finally decided to try my hand at growing herbs. Unfortunately for me, I seem to have a black thumb but so far the herbs are holding out. There is something deeply satisfying about having herbs growing on my kitchen window and being able to clip off a spring of rosemary whenever I want. Plus, buying the herbs in plant form cost less then ten cents more then buying cut herbs in the produce section. So really there's nothing to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?