Friday, July 2, 2010

Sharron Angle on Face to Face

Have I mentioned how much I love Nevada Republican Senate candidate Sharron Angle yet? She's just great. She's like that crazy aunt in the family that makes you want to bang your head against the wall in order to escape the inanity.


First, Jon Ralston I love you. At 5:12 I'm pretty sure I swooned at your use of rational thought. It was beautiful to behold.

Ok, back to Sharron Angle.

The "Issues" page at Sharron Angle's website is as ridiculous as her sound bites. Instead of any genuine policy ideas you find only vague "I love America!" crap. Under "Border Security/Illegal Immigration" Angle's position is, "The United States must secure its borders immediately." Wow, great policy information there.

You can watch the entire interview with Ralston here. It's just brilliant. People will say Ralston was a bully, but it's nice to hear an interviewer actually question a candidate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?