Friday, July 30, 2010

Red, White, and Boots (What I Wore)

I am going to try and post more outfits over at Sunshine and Bones. Even though I feel super vain for doing so, my entire life is basically online so I don't see why not. Plus, I've been super inspired by fatshionista (flickr and community). Of course I don't own a lot of clothes so I don't know how often I'll be doing this, but we'll see.

Project1

Anyhoo, I'm posting a link in case anyone is interested. Whether I'll do so every time I haven't decided yet. Why I have to over think everything I have no idea.

2 comments:

  1. Look I know this has nothing to do with this post but I could'nt email you for some odd reason...anywho what's you definition of an atheist excuse my spelling. But that word I don't regularly use...in fact it was'nt in my vocabulary till i saw your profile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries! My definition of an atheist is the standard one - someone who doesn't believe in god or gods (including a higher power or some vague notion of a god-like entity). Most definitions use the word "denial" as well ("disbelief in or denial of the existence of God or gods") but I don't like to since it implies that a) atheists truly believe in god, but deny it or b) god is known to exist factually but atheist deny that fact.

    Theism: belief that at least one deity exists
    Atheism: absence of belief that any deities exist

    That explain it well enough? Since I'm not sure entirely what you're curious about I don't really know what else to say. lol
    If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?