Saturday, July 24, 2010

Keys on Main

I've mentioned Keys on Main before (even a few times I think), but that's because it’s really the only bar I go to. I'm not a big drinker and I don't do the club thing. For me, a dueling piano bar is perfect. I can sit with my friends and have a good time without worrying about personal space issues or dealing with sloppy drunk people. Plus I'm one of those people who sings ridiculously in the car, so it all works out.

Pics from last night:

IMG_6971
IMG_6932
IMG_6902
IMG_6959
IMG_6940
IMG_6972
IMG_6878
IMG_6985

I totally sat at random tables in order to get these pictures since there was a man sitting right in front of me ruining all my pics (I've found people are quite accommodating if you just ask). That older man with the white hair was so hilarious. He was really drunk and kept dancing and playing air guitar. He was wearing sunglasses, but one of the lenses was popped out which made it all the more funny. It was awesome.

Anyhoo, great night all around. Hope you guys have a good weekend. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?