Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Daily Obsession - 90s Music

For how much I talk about my love for the 90's, I'm pretty surprised I've never done a post of videos. I've decided I must remedy that fact at once. I find myself in one of those moods today and all of these songs are making me happy.

The funny thing is I didn't even really like all of these songs when they came out, but now I get all nostalgic listening to them.

Dammit:



Flagpole Sitta:



This song is completely under appreciated in my opinion.

Falling Away From Me:



Pony:



You Get What You Give:



I'm a little embarrassed to admit I had "dreamer's disease" written on the front of my chuck Taylor's when I was like thirteen.

Down:



Inside Out:



How can new artists ever compare to the lyrical genius of "find nothing but faith in nothing?"

Criminal:



Low:



Faith:



One Headlight:



There are so many more that I'm finding it difficult to stop, but I'm gonna show some restraint and leave it at that (I'm such a grown up). There will be more to come eventually I'm sure. But for now I'm off to watch Empire Records and day dream about flower dresses with doc martens.

2 comments:

  1. "You Get What You Give" is still one of my favorite songs ever. I first heard it in London, while there for a semester in 1999.

    And I looooved Jakob Dylan back in the day. "One Headlight is a great tune.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?