Tuesday, May 4, 2010

In which our heroine is quite content

Hello internet peeps. How has the world been treating you? I feel like it's been forever since I've actually talked about anything interesting. To be honest, for a while there I was feeling quite uninspired and bored with life. I tend to go through phases where I just feel apathetic about everything. Add to that the fact I was super stressed about finals, and blogging just wasn't holding my interest.

I haven't even been reading lately and most of you should know by now that that's really saying something.

With my most concerning final over I feel a lot more spunky though. Plus the weather is finally turning around which makes me happy. Oh and my ferret just sneezed the cutest ferret sneezes. And did you know it's Star Wars Day (hat tip to Embee)? My inner nerd is looking forward to saying, "May the Fourth be with you."

IMG_1604 (2)

My point is that life is looking good today. That's all.

2 comments:

  1. Glad things are looking good. I like the colors in that photo . . . what brand/color of nail polish is that???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's one of the Sally Hanson Xtreme Wear in "Celeb City." It looks almost like silver leaf it's so silver. I love it, but it is kind of hard to get off. lol

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?