Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What Blogs/Websites Do You Love?

Now that I'm done with school, I once again have far too much time on my hands. While I have my usual hobbies to keep my busy (cooking, reading, avoiding my cleaning responsibilities, etc.), I was also wondering if you guys had any interesting blogs/websites you'd like to share.


GOD IS BORED OF YOU, originally uploaded by Tom Coates.

I don't really care what type of blog/website it is as long as you love it. I've just found myself in a bit of a rut and I could use something new.

So, what are your favorite blogs/websites?

Lately I've been a bit obsessed with The Rachel Maddow Blog. Besides that, I've been pretending I know how to sew again lately and New Dress A Day is super inspiring I think (the idea is a "365 days. 365 items of clothing. 365 dollars"). I'm also dying to make just about every one of A Little Stranger's tutorials (I've been in a crafty mood lately). I'd love some suggestions though.

4 comments:

  1. theavclub.com

    empireonline.com

    cracked.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hang out at St Brian's

    It's a pretty relaxed place, as long as your not a theist. I've known most of those guys for a few years now (in bloggy land, anyway).
    the topic is seldom followed strictly, with posts staying up for a few weeks and running into the hundreds of comments....we just meander along with whatever.


    Well, that, and mine, of course ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy the visuals over at Deviant Art.

    A recently stumbled upon this blog called Oracle Girl, which I find spiritually rewarding as it entertains my psyche.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?