Saturday, May 15, 2010

Black and Blue

I can't stop listening to this song today:



I really hate when you find a song that sounds like magic and inspires intense love, only to find that that song is the best by whatever artist. That's how I feel about this song. I love it so much, but so far it's my favorite by Miike Snow. I guess it's a silly thing to complain about, but I think it really sucks.

I do think it's pretty awesome that one of their songs can inspire someone to post this comment though:
As I sit in front of the library computer listening to this song through a pair of headphones over and over, all my thoughts of finding a job evaporate. I look around at all the other people on the computers and wonder how they endure and even enjoy their mundane insignificant lives. I want to be this song and fly away forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?