Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sick as a Dog

I am sick as a dog today. Unfortunately the world doesn't put itself on hold for little old me, so I am still busy working on school work and trying to muster the energy to wash the dishes.

New dishes can't be that expensive right?

Anyhoo, since I'm sick as a dog here's a picture of my dog I took yesterday. I know, my cleverness is just astounding.



I really do think Utah hates me. I've never gotten sick as often as I have since we moved here. I hate it.

2 comments:

  1. Aw :( I hope you feel better. Take some Theraflu, it helps A LOT.

    Also, I love that pic of your dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I already feel tons better. Next time I will have to try Theraflu. I was taking Zicam but it didn't help me at all.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?