Thursday, April 22, 2010

Craigslist - Where the Crazy Things Are

I was on craigslist last night looking for groups in Salt Lake and I came across this:
Magcick

This group is in the stages of being formed. I was in a trance state when I was informed by a familiar to create this group. I myself am a male witch and practice the art of Witchcraft(not Wiccan)and also some Higher Magick. I was instructed to create a group where those seeking to work with many aspects of Occultism and Witchcraft. Where there is no left-hand path or right-hand path, no black, white, grey, just Magick. Everyone is to be treated as equal and share the roles within the group. I can go deeper into the whole of the group. For those that may be interested feel free to inquiry more. Please only those seeking to work with this type of group inquiry. Must be over 21. It does not matter if you have no experience or years of it...we will all learn from each other...
Not exactly the cooking or sewing group I was looking for, but it could be interesting. And by interesting I mean make a good story.

This is by far my favorite though:
Wanted: Someone to go back in time with me

This is no joke. You'll get paid after we get back. Must bring your own weapons. Safety not guaranteed. I have only done this once before.
I thought about emailing the person to find out whether I should expect a check or cash as payment, but then thought I probably shouldn't encourage the crazies.

I'm determined to keep looking because sadly an alternative title for this post could be, "I have no friends." And I'm trying to remedy that. I just don't think these are quite the kinds of friends I'm looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?