Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Prom Picture

Britni recently wrote a post (how many posts do I start like this? sheesh) about her prom so I thought I'd post a picture from mine. I have no idea why, but it's kind of fun to reminisce about things like this.

I have no idea why this picture scanned so poorly, but here I am in all my senior prom glory:


Don't we look quite serious? I guess that's what happens when you photograph two closed-mouth smilers. I also wish my dress hadn't been so boring, but I got this one for $100 bucks online and I'm a cheap ass.

So that's it. I'm not gonna re-tell the story since my experience was almost identical to Brit's. I will say all the bullshit was worth putting up with for the memories though.

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm the only person who had a great prom! Now I have to do a post about it...

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?