Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Pretending it's Not Freezing Outside (What I Wore)

*Cross-posted at Sunshine and Bones*

Yesterday I learned how to make enlargements in the dark room for my photography class. While I'm not sure the price and effort are worth the end result for someone who is only interested in photography as a hobby, it was still pretty fun to learn. I've noticed that I'm most interested in the technical side of photography. It just speaks to the mad scientist lurking inside of me.

Anyhoo, the whole process got me feeling inspired and I've decided to post what I wore to class yesterday. This is the first time I've posted done like this and I feel oddly nervous. It's funny how the opinions I don't know of people I'll never meet can make me feel shy. Who would have thought?

1. sequined shrug thing - Faith 21
2. Black shirt (with a black top underneath) - Target (I think it's a maternity shirt to be honest)
3. Shorts - some Lane Bryant pants I cut up
4. bad ass tights - Torrid
5. black flats - Target
6. Hello Kitty necklace

There you have it. I don't know how often I'll be doing this, but I think I might make it a semi-regular thing. I don't know for sure though. We'll see.

2 comments:

What's on your mind?