Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Pinky Toast

-Cross-posted at Sunshine and Bones

I am completely smitten with the artist Pinky Toast on etsy. Her artwork is not only freggin amazing in every sense of the word, but her prints are also super affordable. The question isn't even should I buy something, but how am I to pick only one?

1. Atomic Moon Balloon-Whisper a Secret
2.
Litte Heart Beat and Butterflies-Root Doll Girl
3.
Mushroom Root doll-Fungus Friend Fairy Tale

I'm having a really hard time deciding. I freggin adore the redhead with the mushroom (if only it was made into a necklace), but I think I might get this pocket mirror. Decisions decisions.

You can find her shop here.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Those are amazing. Can't even believe the prices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are actually pretty cute! I like the name Pinky Toast for a brand too.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?