Thursday, March 4, 2010

Daily Obsession - Eli "Paperboy" Reed

I'm waiting for Ryan to get home so he can take me to the library and instead of being a good wife and doing something productive, like cleaning the pigsty that masquerades as my house, I've been wasting my time watching videos on youtube (I have no idea what I did before youtube).

Since I have nothing I want to blog about (except way to go DC!) I thought I'd share another video. This version of "The Poor Side of Town" has quickly become one of my favorite covers.



I'm completely smitten.

2 comments:

  1. I only live a few miles away from DC and I was so happy watching this progress in our local news. My only hope is that DC is a very liberal district, so even if something similar to prop 8 comes up, there's a good chance it will be denied. Well, I hope anyway.

    We may disagree on many things, but this is one subject we agree on. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least the people who get married now will probably be able to remain married no matter what happens in the future. It's also symbolic for DC to take this step I think.

    Sometimes I forget how we are all worlds apart in some regards. You over there and me stuck over here. It's crazy to think about. lol

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?