Friday, March 19, 2010

Cover Songs I'm Loving

I did a post a little over a year ago about song covers I love and I've decided to do another one since I've heard some pretty interesting covers lately.

3 by Louis Cole and Genevieve Artadi (originally by Britney Spears):



This one's my favorite I've heard in a long time actually.

Jolene by The White Stripes (originally by Dolly Parton):



Viva La Vida by Lady GaGa (originally by Coldplay):



I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing by Pomplamoose (originally by Aerosmith):



Leopard Skin Pillbox Hat by Beck (originally by Bob Dylan):



Rusty Cage by Johnny Cage (originally by Soundgarden):



Everybody's Talkin by MIKA (originally by Harry Nilsson):



This is an old favorite but I still love it.

3 comments:

  1. HOLY GAGA!! That Coldplay cover by Lady Gaga was AWESOME! I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, what about this one:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2nSSWGWBis

    The amazing Glen Hansard covering Britney's Everytime.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?