Saturday, February 13, 2010

A New Look…Yet Again

I’m pretty sure everything is working smoothly on this new template now. I know it’s always a pain in the ass to get used to something like this, but the other template had been bothering me and there were some glitches in it yesterday that forced me to finally make a change. I know it probably seems silly to change my template now since I installed the previous one only a few months ago, but I was really annoyed with the way I couldn’t fit my whole title on the page without shifting everything down. Even though I didn’t mind using the header the way I did, it still bugged me that me blog was technically called “Random Thoughts of a…”

Anyhoo, after I get used to it I think I’ll really like this template. It’s been a major pain in my ass but so far things are working out alright. I’d really like to figure out how to make “Crazy Liberal” a different color in the title, but I’m not gonna stress on that today.

Please let me know if anything isn’t working for you and lets hope this is it for a long long time. HTML is the devil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?