Saturday, January 30, 2010

Republican Q&A with the President

I missed the State of the Union address and yet I couldn't seem to gather the energy to watch it. I think, like a lot of people, politics has been too tiring to keep track of lately. The high level of antagonism on all sides is just too hard to maintain.

This Republican Q&A with the President at the House Issues Conference is really great though. I know its over an hour long, but if you have nothing better to do I recommend watching it.



And on a totally side not, Eric Cantor's face just irritates me. I only have to see him on televising, not even actually hear him speak, and I'm irritated. That's quite a feat on Cantor's part. It rivals that of only Boehner's in the speed and force of my dislike.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?