Monday, January 18, 2010

Pretty When You Cry

This song is seriously fucking with my head. I don't know if I'm totally creeped out or completely smitten.

Maybe it's a little of both.



You're made of my rib oh baby
You're made of my sin
And I cant tell where your lust ends and where your love begins

I didn't want to hurt you baby
I didn't want to hurt you
I didn't want to hurt you but you're pretty when you cry

And the moon gives me permission and I enter through her eyes
She's losing her virginity and all her will to compromise

I didn't want to hurt you baby
I didn't want to hurt you
I didn't want to hurt you but you're pretty when you cry

I didn't want to fuck you baby
I didn't want to fuck you
I didn't want to fuck you but you're pretty when you're mine

I didn't really love you baby
I didn't really love you
I didn't really love you but I'm pretty when I lie

You hurt me baby
I hurt you baby
(How can you do this to me now?)
(How can you do this to me now?)

If you knew how much I love you, you would run away
(How can you do this to me now?)
But when I treat you bad it always makes you want to stay


I didn't want to hurt you baby
I didn't want to hurt you baby
I didn't want to hurt you baby
I didn't want to hurt you baby

(How can you do this to me now?)
(How can you do this to me now?)
(How can you do this to me now?)
(How can you do this to me now?)

2 comments:

  1. Oddly catchy...yet not completly awful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s exactly how I felt about it the first time I heard it.

    I quickly found that it’s one of those songs that grows on you the more you listen to it though.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?