Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Music Thursday

I feel like my posts have been all over the place lately.

To be honest though, I kind of feel like my life has been all over the place as well. For some reason I thought school didn't start back up till the 25th, so you can imagine my surprise when I realized it started this Monday. Now I'm stressed about getting my books and whether or not my grant money will come in time. If not, I'm pretty much screwed since we don't get paid till next Friday.

And even though it wouldn't be the end of the word if I didn't have my books for the first week, it's still the type of thing that my mind chews on for days and leaves me in a slightly agitated state. It blows.

Anyhoo, you're probably wondering what the title of this post is all about since "boring ramblings" isn't what you were expecting. Well, I've decided I'm going to start a "New Music Thursday" post over at my other blog. I feel like I'm pimping myself or something right now, but I promise I won't hold it against you if you have no interest. I just know it can be hard finding new music and I figured some of you may interested.

And by "some" I mean "maybe one person who has as much free time on their hands as I do."



You can find New Music Thursday here and I will also have a link on my sidebar for now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?