Saturday, January 30, 2010

Lessons from Photography Class

I've mentioned before that I'm taking Photography I this semester and I've decided that it might be interesting to blog about what I’m learning as I learn it.

And like that, "Lessons from Photography Class" was born.



I promise I'm not trying to pimp my other blog, but I thought some of you might be interested. The nice thing is I'm a total newbie so my posts will reflect that. (I can't be the only one who has read post about photography that go right over my head.)

I don't know if anyone will actually take anything away from the psts, but I think it might be a helpful tool for anyone who would like a little more infor regarding certian aspects of photography or how all the functions on their SLR camera work.

Anyhoo, I will put a link at the top of my page in case anyone is interested in checking it out from time to time. If not no biggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?