Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Three Things

I’m too busy to blog today, but I just want to make a few announcements to the world so I don’t rip all my hair out in anger.

First, “sex” is NOT a euphemism for “rape.” This complete disregard towards rape victims needs to constantly be called out. It’s not okay.

Second, can we please accept that not all women hate other women because they’re jealous of them and secretly wish they were as pretty/smart/accomplished as said women? FYI – sometimes I don’t like a woman because she’s a fucktard (the same way I don’t like douche bags). It has nothing to do with how hot she looks in a swim suit. Please stop insulting my intelligence.

Third, can we leave the Tiger obsession alone? Sheesh.

This is my last week of school so I should have some more free time to post very soon. Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. AMEN! Enough about Tiger, and no, I'm not jealous of my boss, even though she's a former cheerleader/beauty queen. I can't stand her because she's mean to me!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?