Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I'm Back!

My mom and her husband have just set out for home this morning. While part of me is definitely sad to see them go, another part is happy. Not because I don't love seeing them or anything, but because it can get a tad tiring for everyone. It's also been impossible to get back on track after all the Christmas hubbub so my house is still trashed and my son is still a monster.

Though that doesn't have too much to do with Christmas.

Holden and Ryan's mom Lisa

Anyhoo, hopefully now things can get back to normal. I just hate that awkward readjustment time after a major holiday the world seems to need. It's especially worse this time of year and it feels like the world is holding its breath till New Years.

And I hate that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?