Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Boob-a-thon

Britni just had a post about the Blogger Boobie-Thon since October is the National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

Their mission is to "create a fun and lighthearted event that created awareness and raises money for breast cancer research."

It runs for one week at the beginning of October and hopes to raise $10,000 dollars this year. *Edit: I checked and they've just passed their goal!

Even though, like Britni, I'm not a fan of breast orientated cancer campaigns (because I think a woman's tits shouldn't be the first concern), I'm still happy whenever we can raise money for cancer research.

So go check it out if you'd like to donate. Or, if you're super poor like me, check out the gallery. It's not safe for work but it's all kinds of awesome.

You can find out more information about NBCAM here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?