Friday, September 25, 2009

Places I love

This is my links page.

I will be updating this periodically and the link can be found in my sidebar under "Places I love" or at the top under "links."

Keep in mind that these links are in addition to the blogger blogs I follow. You can find a list of them here.

Daily stops:
BBC News
The Huffington Post
The Independent
Media Maaters
feministing
Shakesville
The Book Smugglers
Jezebel
Feministe
Sociological Images
Dooce


Food/Entertaining:
Hostess with the Mostess
Sam the Cooking Guy
Smitten kitchen
Noble Pig
The Pioneer Woman Cooks
Bakerella
Annie's Eats
Brown Eyed Baker
Tartelette
The Cutting Edge of Ordinary
Not So Humble Pie
Chaos in the Kitchen
Our Best Bites

Crafts/home:
ThreadBanger
The Crafts Dept.
Centsational Girl
DesignSponge
How About Orange
Design is mine isn’t it lovely
Craftynest
Making it Lovely
Shelterrific
One Pretty Thing
Cucumbersome
iDiY
knack
LollyChops
Badder Homes and Gardens
Eat Drink Chic
Instructables
Photojojo


Art/photography:
Blow at life
Fresh Eyes on London
Stuntkid
Feaverish photography
The Official White House Photostream
Natalie Shau
Cgunit
Jenny Holzer
la chambre de church
Devon Smith


Me likey:
Belle Fantaisie
Agent Lover
iCiNG
Oh Happy Day!
The Musings of a Fatshionista
LA CARMINA
Line + Liv
Nubbytwiglet.com
The Uniform Project
SoulPancake
The Freelancer's Fashionblog
Young Fat and Fabulous
Haute Macabre
Swissmiss
This Blog Rules
Destroyx
Shrinkle
Twinkie's blargh
Doe Deeree Blogazine
Makeup Gallery
definatalie
Dollface is Candysweet
XL as Life


Random:
Urban Fantasy
Pickled Politics
Photography is Not a Crime
RichardDawkins.net
Bay of Fundie
The Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life
Literary Escapism
Glenn Greenwald
Goths in Hot Weather
Information is Beautiful

3 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I need to do one of these for my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicest information!!! I'll be enchanted to greatly help due to what I've learnt from here. Helena

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?