Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I'm dying

Seriously, this is the worst sore throat I've had in my entire life. Every time I swallow I feel like I'm going to die. (It's not even just my throat either. My damn lymph nodes are so swollen it hurts if I even move my neck a certain way.)

It's so bad, I'm secretly hoping I get hit by a car or some freak asteroid crashes into my house. Anything for a reprieve.

I'm also day-dreaming about all the horrible ways I can get Ryan back for doing this to me.

I don't know if I'll be posting anything soon (hopefully I will though cause that means I'm better) so try not to miss me too much.

2 comments:

  1. One-word=antibiotiks(sorry-my-keyboard-is-broken-missing-a-few-keys).don't-wait-if-you-haUe-any-assess-to-a-dr.feel-better!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?