Wednesday, September 2, 2009

If my life had book titles

I'm not big on memes, but I thought this one over at See Michelle Read was interesting.

Here's how it goes:
Using only books you have read this year (2009), cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a book title. It’s a lot harder than you think!
*Describe Yourself: I Am Legend
*How do you feel: It Sucked and Then I Cried
*Describe where you currently live: World's End
*If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Troy (I finished the trilogy this year)
*Your favorite form of transportation: Wildwood Dancing
*Your best friend is: Hotter Than Hell
*You and your friends are: Queen's Own Fool
*What’s the weather like: Sunshine
*Favorite time of day: Evernight
*What is life like to you: Tender Morsels
*Your fear: When You Are Engulfed in Flames
*Thought for the Day: Do You Think What You Think You Think?
*How you would (not) like to die: Swordspoint

Some of them are quite silly, but I thought I did alright (though the first one does make me sound a bit big-headed). If you're bored, give it a shot. :)

2 comments:

What's on your mind?