Thursday, August 20, 2009

Update

I did it...I cut my hair. It's hard to tell, but it's shorter in the back and gets longer in the front (sorry for the crappy webcam pics):





I know you guys could probably care less, but I'm super proud of myself. I haven't had a chance to play around with it, but I like the way it dried naturally (which I usually hate).

I might even cut it a little shorter next time.

Anyhoo, I also dropped my math class since it was way way way too easy. (I'm planning on brushing up on my math skills and just retaking the test for next semester). Luckily, there was an opening in Western Civ. to 1300 so I'm super stoked.

I love me some history. :)

So that's it. Cheers.

5 comments:

  1. lol much better choice in classes!! Awesome hair too, i need to get mine cut! It getting wat to long and well im sure i will get told off if i leave it much longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get told off by who? You're work? Or is it the Mrs? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. nah the mrs likes it long, its work, we have to look smart, im not very good at smart..... Scruffy i can do really well, but they dont like that :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha scruffy is the best! I hate jobs that are overly concerned with its workers appearance. I mean, I get why they’re like that. I just don’t like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Then again, who really does? lol

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?