Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Two Posts. One Website.

I thought the difference between these two posts was interesting. (One is about the Miss Universe pageant and the other is about acid attacks on women.)

Miss Universe: Feminism Is Dead According To Miss Venezuela:


On last night's Miss Universe live broadcast, Miss Venezuela was asked what women can do to overcome sexism in the workplace. She answered that women need to realize that "there are no longer any barriers against us."
Women and Girls Are So Cheap In This Society:


Hasina is still able to see the beauty in her own face. "People say that my eyes are so beautiful, it's obvious just from one eye," she says. "This eye inspires me to live. It's a very important thing for me. It gives me the light to go on."
Makes you wonder

-via Jezebel

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?