Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I'm Officially Registered for Classes

As the title explains, I am officially registered to start school in the fall. I’m super excited but also a little nervous to be quite honest. Five years is much too long to be out of the classroom. People who decide to go back to school after decades have my sympathy in a way they never did before.

Seriously, we should be having parades for these people.

As to be expected I sucked hard core at math. (I’m wonder if Mrs. Palmer would be interested to know that the math we learned in her Algebra 2 class was not indispensable to our survival in the real world and was instead forgotten within a few years. Probably not…) Now I have to start all over with Elementary Algebra and I’m not happy to be quite honest. I know I need it, but I don’t understand why it’s so difficult for me to know everything about everything.

Is that really too much to ask?

Here are the classes I’m registered to take:


I’m really bummed I had to drop International Lit. And Culture, but I thought I was being a tad self-indulgent and I really need to take a math class every semester till I can take the long bus to school.

I also wanted to throw an economy class in there but I can only take classes at night so my options are a bit limited (especially this close to the beginning of school). There are always other semesters though.

Now I only have to hope my financial aid doesn’t take forever and I can actually attend these classes.

2 comments:

  1. I want to go back to school too :(

    they look like good classes tho except the math! i have enough to get by on and certainly dont need algebra.

    I thought maybe you would have had some history in there!! Next time maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to take history but they didn’t have any classes still open for the times I needed. I’ll probably take Western Civilizations or World History next semester. It’s difficult narrowing down which ones to start with! lol

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?