Saturday, August 1, 2009

Five things I don't ever want to forget

I like doing things like this because it's an easy way to make sure I do something creative everyday.

What are five things you don't ever want to forget?





concrete pictures taken by bittbox


1. I am surrounded by love
2. A backbone is more useful than a wishbone
3. The success of others does not impede my own success
4. You teach people how to treat you
5. It takes more strength to build things up than it does to tear them down

What five things would you pick? (That's a rhetorical question, but feel free to tell me if you like.)

Via SoulPancake...again. :)

4 comments:

  1. You've got to be pulling my leg. You couldn't have possibly forgotten. That's the whole point! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. really i think its that i cant think of just 5 things i dont want to forget, either that and im being blokey about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was difficult to pick just 5, I will give you that. That’s why I decided to choose more life-lesson type answers instead of more pragmatic ones. You know, the things I remind myself of when the need arises.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?