Saturday, August 1, 2009

Every time you point a finger, three point back at you

I’ve talked about my love for SoulPancake “challenges” before. Really they're a great way to pass time and I seem to have a crap load of time on my hands lately.

Challenge:
"Give Us The Finger"

We know we shouldn’t throw stones from glass houses, but we do. There’s also that old adage: Every time you point a finger, three point back at you. So grab a Sharpie, and try it out.

Step 1. Write the quality that bothers you most about other people on that pointer of yours.
Step 2. Decide on three things YOU need to work on and scribble those onto your other fingers.
Step 3. Take a picture.



I had to do mine a little different, but the last picture pretty much explains why.






1. Sheople - I was going to write "intolerant" but I think sheople is more encompassing of what I dislike most in other people.

2. Self-conscience - I question myself all the time and I hate it.

3. Judgemental - While I don't think I'm nearly as judgmental as a lot of people, sometimes I catch myself being a total bitch. Even though it's always inside my own head, this is still something I work on whenever I notice myself doing it. The fact I even have to work on it bothers me.

4. Lazy - self explanatory

And the bonus number 5. Bad speller - I am a horrible speller. I was actually going to add this, but changed my mind. The universe disagreed with that decision.

And there you have it. Pull out a pen and make your own. :)

-You can see other people's here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?