Saturday, August 8, 2009

Cupcakes and Men in Drag

I don’t have much to talk about, but I hate going more than one day without posting. (I keep feeling like I’ve been doing a bad job with my blog lately. I have no idea why, but I do.)

I’m trying to start a movie night thing at my house. My friends and I tried once before, but we tended to either talk through the entire movie or get kind of bored with it. I’m thinking the solution is to watch cult classics or cheesy kung fu movies where paying close attention isn’t pivotal.

I’ve always wanted to start a foreign film night, but I just don’t think my friends are the type to go for it. Maybe it can be something Ryan and I do together for a monthly date night. (umm…best idea EVER. Good job Alana…)




Tonight we’ve decided to watch the Rocky Horror Picture Show. I also think I want to make some black bottom cupcakes. I’m not a cheesecake fan, but I’m thinking these look too tasty to not give it a shot.

So I suppose that's it for today. Hope you guys have a great weekend.

Cheers.

Update: I found this video on Hulu and thought I would share it since it's my favorite scene in the movie.

4 comments:

  1. i've never seen the rocky horror picture show. my husband almost fainted when i admitted it out loud.

    and those cupcakes look frickin' yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I like your blog!

    P.S. I had chocolate cupcakes with dreamy frosting on them tonight. My birthday is Wednesday, so I'm at Mom and Dad's so they could take me to dinner and have cake. :)

    Enjoy your movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. M: I hadn't seen it either till a few months ago. How I went my whole life without doing so I have no idea. lol

    Meg: Thanks chicka!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and the cupcakes were a huge hit! I will definitely be making them again. :)

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?