Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Wise Man’s Fear

I am so excited. It seems that a new date has been set for Patrick Rothfuss’s long awaited sequel, The Wise Man’s Fear.


The pre-order listing is only on the UK Amazon, but I’m hoping it’s correct. If so, it will be released on April 15, 2010.

If you haven't read The Name of the Wind, then you should be ashamed of yourself. It is by far the BEST fantasy book I've read to date. His writing is like eating the most decadent desert you've even tasted. It's like the smell of fresh cut grass or a pot of chili on a cold day.

It's every positive adjective in every language ever spoken since the beginning of time. I could go on, but I already sound a little crazy. (It's just so good.)

Here's great interview of Rothfuss:



Man I love this guy. He's up there with Keith Olbermann and Albert Einstein (and if you've been paying attention, then you know that's really saying something).

If this is a marketing ploy by Amazon, I'll...well I won't do anything. But I sure will be thinking not very nice thoughts.

(Have you noticed that the UK covers are always so much more kick ass then the US covers? wtf?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?