Sunday, July 26, 2009

Surviving the World

You know those random web pages you keep in your favorites? The type you forget all about until your super bored? Then you rediscover them and wonder why it is you forgot about it in the first place.

Yeah, Surviving the World is like that.

The creator, Dante Shepherd, describes STW as a "webcomic focusing on all shades of life, from science to literature, politics to sports, romance to religion, and everything else in between." Really what it is is a sort of picture web blog. Dante post daily pictures about random crap.

But it's totally awesome.

These daily "lessons" range from the poignant, to the just plain weird. Either way they're bound to be entertaining.

His first lesson

I agree with this completely


I thought today's was especially silly:







So there you have it. Feel free to check it out. :)

(I found myself wanted to post a ton of them, so you I'm just going to link to a few of my favorites - here, here, and here.)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I love the first one. :P

    Another link to put on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?