Thursday, July 23, 2009

Stewart takes on the Birthers

I must admit I was a little shocked when I went to Media Matters today and saw that Sean Hannity, Lou Dobbs, Rush Limbaugh, G. Gordon Liddy, and Liz Cheney are all still promoting the "birther" conspiracy idea that Obama's not an American citizen.

I guess I just assumed they'd have a little more class then that (obviously, I was wrong). I mean, this is complete lunacy.

So when I saw this video from last night's The Daily Show, I knew I had to post it. It's awesome.

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
The Born Identity
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorJoke of the Day


I just don't get these people. When even Michelle Malkin thinks you're crazy, it's time to step back and re-evaluate you life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?