Monday, July 6, 2009

Jennifer's Body

Have you guys seen the trailer for Jennifer’s Body? It’s about a newly possessed cheerleader turns into a killer who specializes in offing her male classmates.


I know a lot of people are bashing this movie already, but I think it looks interesting. (I wasn’t sure I’d ever say that about a Megan Fox movie, but I’m not gonna bash it just because of that.)

I’m a total sucker for these comedy horror movies - like Shawn of the Dead, Evil Dead, or The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Plus, it’s written Diablo Cody. The dialog was so superb in Juno that I’m figuring this movie will be just as awesome.

And who doesn’t love Amanda Seyfried? (I have a major hard on for her in Big Love.)

This is the only video I could find, but you can see a much cleaner version here.



I think a movie like this will either be a cult classic or a total flop. Though it seems those two usually go hand in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?