Saturday, July 11, 2009

I promise I'm not pink obsessed

I came across this Pink Ruffle Cake from Martha and I just fell in love:



Isn't it adorable? Now don't get me wrong, I love a Super Mario Brothers cake as much as the next gal.

But sometimes it's nice to revel in my femininity.

And since I was bored, I thought I'd look up some other pink images from flickr:

1. 1960 Ford Thunderbird in the Pink by hz536n 2. Love is pink! by minxlj 3. Pink Tutus by rustman 4. Balloons by Diamond Geyser 5. Broken Heart by bored-now 6. Bubble Yum by flowers & machinery


I also loved this orchid picture (And yes, it's mostly because it makes me think dirty thoughts):

Pink Lady’s Slipper by Lady-bug


So that's it. Have you put a little pink into your life today? :)

2 comments:

  1. if you like that orchid picture, im guessing you like the paintings by Georgia O'Keefe? they are very much in the same vain (('))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I'm not a big fan. lol

    I prefer Jackie Adshea's "Queynte" series. You should check it out if you haven't seen them before. They're so amazing!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?