Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Heidi Montag - Please STFU

As a general rule I don’t talk about celebrities, or more specifically, lame ass “reality” celebrity wanna be’s who have a bad case of fame addiction.

I just don't care about where they get their soy milk lattes or what they happen to think about subjects they obviously haven't taken the time to learn about. Why some people do, I'll never know.

But these comments made by Heidi Montag are just too precious to leave alone:
I was just saying about birth control, because I got very scared about it the other day and I felt like God was telling me that this was something just created by the government that is really bad for my body and I was just getting sick, and I researched it, and one of the founding people who invented birth control said it was the worst thing they had ever done, they wished they'd never created it, how it morally corrupted society, it's just sickening to him. How it devalues women, how it causes depression, how it can cause cancer, how it sterilizes your body, and what it does to your body, how most women are suicidal sometimes on it, and in fact, in order to even stabilize the population right now, each woman would have to have three children, that the population is decreasing so much that population control is just a myth.

They take me very seriously because I've always been a very serious Christian, and most Christians understand what's going on. They understand they're being persecuted. They understand this is the end of the world. They understand the New World Order, the One World Currency, is all in Revelations in the Bible, so they're taking me very seriously and they know when I mean something, that it's a message.
This is what I love about Christians. Not that they regularly say these sorts of idiotic comments that bring me more enjoyment then you can possibly imagine (though that’s definitely a perk), but how blatantly narcissistic and egotistical they are.

There are people dying right now. They are women being raped and children starving and hurting all across the world. In fact, In the time it takes you to read this hundreds of people will have died. But does god have time to help these people? Nope. Sorry, world. The sky fairy is busy chatting it up with freggin “Speidi” and Joe the god damn Plumber.

The fact Christians don’t even realize how offensive it is to claim that god helped them win a football game while these people suffer, is more proof that they’re so consumed with their own existence that they're incapable of creating, let alone understanding, an all loving god.

(Christians are the modern equvilant to Narcissus. Only instead of owning up to the fact that their in love with their own selves, they decided to call their reflection “god” and somehow we're all supposed to just accept that.)

I also love the irony that Heidi, a woman who has had more then one plastic surgery, is telling us that birth control is bad for our bodies and how were "morally corrupt" because of it.



Heidi, don't you make money off a show that reinforces gender stereotypes and peddles consumerism?

And what is up with the conspiracy theories? It's funny how the people most likely to buy into the New World Order, bat shit crazy conservatives, are also the same people who continually agree that the president should have unchecked power (i.e. secrecy privileges and the power to withhold information that the courts have ordered to be released). Doesn't seem to make much sense to me. But maybe that's my fault for expecting some sort of semblance to logic from these people.

6 comments:

  1. I'd laugh, but I can't stop crying at how much Heidi "Dumb Twat" Montag is going to influence others about birth control.

    I've been on the Pill on and off (mostly on) since I was 18 and I can tell you it's not hurting me any.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi Montag what a name!! lol in england she would be called hello monday!

    She seems abit crazy to me, and looks it to in the after picture! really not worth caring about at all i think, only to make fun of at most.

    What has she done to herself she looks horrid in the after picture in the before one though she looks so much better, natural at least.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meg: That’s why I posted her comments. This kind of idiocy, in regards to women’s health, can’t be overlooked just because someone like Heidi said it. The Pill is one of the most important innovations of the twentieth century.

    And who are their target audience here? The same people who listen to Limbaugh? I don’t see how that helps them with their “fame” or anything (though it did get us to talk about them).

    Haworth: The sad thing is Heidi is the “normal” one out of the "Speidi." Spencer is plain psychotic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um. Really?? I love my birth control! Also, nothing she just said made any sense.

    And the myth of overpopulation! I'd forgotten about that one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She does suck but not all Christians are like that...

    That is just like saying all Jews are rich or all Muslims are terrorists. None of this is true.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course not. I would never say otherwise, but unfortunately the vocal minority are always the ones that get the most attention.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?