Wednesday, June 24, 2009

World News Quiz

I just discovered this interesting World News Quiz over at the Huffington Post and I have to say I love it.

Here's the premise:
Americans are often chastised for knowing little to nothing about world affairs. Time to prove that you can do more than pick out your country on a blank map. Step right up and take HuffPost's World News Quiz. Show us your global-news prowess, compete with your friends and come back every Monday for a new edition.

And remember, you won't be able to look yourself in the mirror if your good friend Google helps you out...enjoy!

Not gonna lie, I'm a little ashamed I only got six out of ten. I read the news everyday, and HuffPost specifically, but I just had no clue about some of the questions.

The plus side though, now I know. See how that works? Brilliant.

Now I'm off to try some past tests and fill my head with more generally useless information. Feel free to do the same.

2 comments:

  1. i scored 8 OUT OF 10 not bad!! thought you are righht some of the questions are really hard!!!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?