Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sleeping Alone

I'm waiting for Ryan to get home from a concert so I can go to bed. Even though I generally stay up late, there is no way I can sleep without Ryan.

I've always had a hard time sleeping alone. Maybe it's because my sister and I shared a bed for a long ass time (like into my teens) or maybe it's just cause I've been in a relationship for so long.

Anyone else like this too?



It just doesn't feel right lying in bed all alone at night. I've actually gotten use to the feeling of being smothered (Ryan likes to sleep ON me) and the random elbow in my side.

It feels like home.

-I made the picture above using a free Polaroid program. You can find it here.

3 comments:

  1. It works the other way in my house, because i work nights and the Mrs works days we are very rarley in the bed together for a long time there is maybe an hr or two a day where we are. Unfortunatley this is something we both have got used too. I would even say that the Mrs doesnt want me to come to bed on my days of at first so she can get to sleep as normal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL that doesn't sound too nice.

    I do like having the bed to myself though and I guess you get use to whatever situation you're in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate hate hate sleeping alone. I find it depressing. In fact, my entire bed is covered in crap because that way the bed doesn't feel too big and it almost feels like someone is in it with me.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?