Friday, June 26, 2009

My Survivor Mural Submission

I talked about the Survival Mural Project before, and I finally got around to making my submission today.

I’m really nervous about posting this for some reason. I kind of feel like I didn’t put enough effort into it or that people’s reactions might be negative. I have no idea why, that’s just how I feel.


There you have it.

At first I thought about painting something, but I’ve been uninspired lately. I also wanted to use a picture of myself because I think important issues like these should be given a face (albeit I would be lying if I didn’t admit I hope it’s not mine).

-You can find out more about the Survival Mural Project here.

3 comments:

  1. For once, I see something right after you post. I think your contribution is brave, beautiful and strong. You go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, honey, this is great. I've been thinking about submitting something, too, but don't know what I'd make.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?