Saturday, June 13, 2009

My Gift to You

Because I'm such a nice person, I thought I would round up some crazy for you.

O'Reilly accuses Joan Walsh of having "blood on her hands" for defending Tiller:



Conservative Columnist Blames Obama For Letterman's Palin Joke:



How dare the president not take time out of his day to condemn a late night talk show host!

Limbaugh claims "exercise freaks ... are the ones putting stress on the health care system":



Coulter: "We learned from the Clinton era that feminism is all nonsense" because Bill Clinton "can grope or rape a woman and it's fine":



Radio host Jennings declares Limbaugh "the most important conservative voice in America since Reagan":



You're welcome.

3 comments:

  1. I think i love Joan Walsh, she rocks!! and i loved the way Bill O just gave up!

    Also does Ann Coulter sound that constipated all the time? I have heard here talk loads but never realised!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought Bill O was gonna poo a vein of soemthing. What a way to treat a guest.

    I never thought of it that way, but I guess Ann Coulter does sound constipated. lol

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?